Honeywell RM7895A1014 industrial burner control
Microprocessor-based integrated primary burner control RM7895 A 1014 for automatically fired gas, oil, or combination fuel single burner applications. Provides level of safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Subbase, amplifier, and prepurge timer are required for operation.
- Options include PC interface, keyboard display module, DATA CONTROLBUS MODULE, remote display module, first-out expanded annunciator, and COMBUSTION SYSTEM MANAGER software.
- Five LEDs provide sequence information.
- Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
- Optional local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information.
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and sequencing status after power loss.
- Optional remote reset capability.
- Optional report generation.
- Selectable relight or lockout on loss of flame.
- Airflow switch check.
- Interlocks: Selectable
- PrePurge: Determined by ST7800A Purge Timer Card
- Required Components for RM7895A 1014: Q7800A,B Universal Wiring Subbases. R7847, R7848, R7849, R7851, R7852, R7861, or R7886 Flame Signal Amplifier. ST7800A Plug-in Purge Timer Card.
Purchasing the Honeywell RM7895A1014 industrial burner control from Merunas online store is an easy process. Just add it in the basket.
We offer a wide range of Honeywell spare parts for Boilers and Burners. Purchasing of honeywell 7800 series burner control from Merunas online store, can save you time and money.
If you have any queries about Honeywell honeywell 7800 series burner control or any other Honeywell spare parts, please write us at Merunas2020@gmail.com , quoting the item code 534412022.
Merunas is the official distributor of such companies as Honeywell, Brahma, hpTechnik, Delavan and others. We also have a huge range of burner controls, gas valves, ignition transformers, electrodes, flame sensors, actuators, oil pumps and nozzles for combustion processes of various manufacturers.